Fundamentally, we were made to love God and to love people. This is why Jesus called this the greatest commandment–first to love God and second to love people. We all fail at this. Because we fail, we need to be redeemed, otherwise, we cannot be with God. Jesus said to His disciples, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men”–follow Me, and I will help you to love people so I can change them into people who love Me.
- RT @Viennafarm: Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come. bible.us/Jer33.3.NLT 5 years ago
- "And I have broken the bars of your yoke and made you walk erect." Lev. 26:13 5 years ago
- RT @Viennafarm: How wonderful and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony! bible.us/Ps133.1.NLT 5 years ago
- "The spoil of the poor is in your houses. What do you mean by crushing my people, by grinding the face of the poor?" Isaiah 3:14-15 5 years ago
- "Who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" -Esther 4:14 5 years ago